Projex Partners provides project management, engineering and planning services throughout Queensland, with offices on the Sunshine Coast, Gold Coast, Mackay and Cairns.
Our quality assured services are delivered by our experienced team of professional engineers, planners, project managers, technical and administrative people.
We have been admitted to the Queensland State Government Engineering Consultant Scheme and are TMR prequalified in the following categories:
- Highway Engineering – HE2
- Hydraulic Design – HD3
- Traffic Engineering – TE2
- Transport Planning – TP2
- Bridge Design – BD1.
We have also been admitted to the following preferred suppliers panel arrangements:
- Sunshine Coast Council – Register of Prequalified for Infrastructure Design Services
- Sunshine Coast Council – Register of Prequalified Suppliers for Regional Planning Services
- Local Buy – Supply of Engineering & Environmental Consultancy Services to Queensland Local Governments
- Local Buy – Supply of Project Management Consultancy Services to Queensland Local Governments
- Brisbane City Council – Register of Prequalified Infrastructure Design Consultancy Services (Erosion and Sediment Control)
- BMA – Prequalified Supplier for C-Res / BMA Local Buying Program Supplier
- Cairns Regional Council – Register of Prequalified Suppliers for Project Consultants
- DHA – DHA PPG Specialised Consultancy Services Panel
- Isaac Regional Council – Preferred Supplier Arrangement, PSA Professional Services
- Longreach Regional Council – Prequalified Supplier for Consultancy Services.
Projex Partners operates under a third party accredited Business Management System that accords with the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Systems, ISO 45001:2018 Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems and ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management Systems. These certifications demonstrate our strong commitment to providing a quality service to our clients.
Our services include project management, road and highway engineering, municipal infrastructure, urban development, hydrology and hydraulics, structural engineering, transport planning and traffic engineering.