Projex Partners provides project management, civil and structural engineering and planning services across Australia, with offices on the Sunshine Coast, Brisbane, Gold Coast and Cairns.
Our quality assured services are delivered by our experienced team of professional engineers, planners, project managers, technical and administrative people.
We have been admitted to the Queensland State Government Engineering Consultant Scheme and are TMR prequalified in the following categories:
- Highway Engineering – HE2
- Hydraulic Design – HD3
- Traffic Engineering – TE2
- Transport Planning – TP1
- Bridge Design – BD1.
We have also been admitted to the following preferred suppliers panel arrangements:
- Sunshine Coast Council – Register of Prequalified for Infrastructure Design Services
- Local Buy – Supply of Engineering & Environmental Consultancy Services to Queensland Local Governments
- Local Buy – Supply of Project Management Consultancy Services to Queensland Local Governments
- Public Works (PQC) – Conditions of Working with Building and Asset Services – Consultants
- Queensland Rail – Civil/Structural, Engineering and Investigative Services Panel
- Cairns Regional Council – Register of Prequalified Suppliers for Project Consultants
- Isaac Regional Council – Preferred Supplier Arrangement, PSA Professional Services
- Toowoomba Regional Council – Preferred Supplier Arrangement for Transport Planning, Civil Design and Construction Management and Design Services
- Western Australian Local Government Association (WALGA) – Prequalified Supplier of Engineering Consultancy Services
- Cassowary Regional Council – Register of Prequalified Suppliers for Trade and Technical Services
- Gladstone Regional Council – Prequalified Supplier of Engineering Consultancy Services
- UnityWater – Accredited Entity under UnityWater’s Accreditation and Certification Scheme
- Mackay Regional Council – Register of Pre-qualified Suppliers for Engineering, Planning and Associated Professional Services.
- City of Bendigo – Prequalified Contractor.
Projex Partners operates under a third party accredited Business Management System that accords with the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Systems, ISO 45001:2018 Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems and ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management Systems. These certifications demonstrate our strong commitment to providing a quality service to our clients.
Our services include project management, road and highway engineering, municipal infrastructure, urban development, hydrology and hydraulics, structural engineering, transport planning and traffic engineering.