We are a multi-disciplinary consulting practice with an experienced team of qualified professionals, who are highly motivated and have a strong commitment to service, quality and business ethics.
We deliver practical solutions through excellence in Engineering, Planning and Management and we firmly believe that this starts with attracting and retaining the right team members.
More information on what we do, and our projects can be found at www.projexpartners.com.au
About the Opportunity
We are seeking an experienced Senior Civil Engineer to manage our Mackay Office who has a strong desire to further their professional career growth and wishes to work in a company where their contribution will be recognised as making a real difference.
Key aspects of the role involve:
- Delivery of projects for our clients across Central Queensland
- Assisting local regional communities with identification of climate resilience and adaption measures
- Office Management
- Work as part of a team on various projects across regional Queensland
- Project management / direction including management of staff, deliverables, timeframes, budget and communications with clients, authorities, sub consultants and contractors
- Review and certification of civil design for roads, drainage systems, sewerage infrastructure and water supply infrastructure
- Civil design for urban and rural roads and intersections
- Business development, proposals and participation at industry events
- Urban drainage design (including underground networks and culverts)
- Traffic modelling and traffic reports
- Contract administration and management
- Quality assurance documentation and continual system improvement
- Assist with structural design
We are looking for a motivated individual that:
- Wants to progress their career in regional Queensland;
- Has a Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering;
- Has 5+ years full-time post graduate experience;
- Is a Registered Professional Engineer of Queensland (RPEQ) (or eligible to obtain within 3 months).
While the role is intended to be Mackay based, flexibility for travel to other regions and interstate to assist our team with the delivery of services to their clients is essential.
What we Offer
- Career and professional development in a senior role within a regionally-based consultancy
- Flexible working hours
- Wellbeing opportunities
How to apply
Please submit your application by email to by close of business Friday 28 June 2019.