Peer ReviewsIndependent technical peer reviews of project designs by qualified, competent structural engineers can help to reduce project risk and cost. This can be achieved through:
- identifying potential oversights in the design and detailing
- highlighting design elements that dictate construction programming and poor sequencing
- analysing the efficiency of the materials, structural system and quantities based on our experience and independent review/analysis
- identifying temporary works which may be required and reducing or removing the impact to the project timeline.
- high rise commercial buildings
- multistorey apartments and boutique unit developments
- aged care, education and health sectors
- sports stadiums
- mining, energy and resources
- commercial and retail sectors
- heavy and light industrial sectors.
We deliver a service that will provide independent, expert advice as a trusted partner in delivering your project.
We respect and strive to uphold the integrity of the structural engineering community.
Our goal is to provide reassurance and confidence to your project structural engineering designs and provide an additional level of comfort.