Projex Partners provides project management, engineering and planning services throughout Queensland, with offices on the Sunshine Coast, Noosa, Gold Coast, Mackay and Cairns.
Our quality assured services are delivered by our experienced team of professional engineers, planners, project managers, technical and administrative people.
We have been admitted to the Queensland State Government Engineering Consultant Scheme and are TMR prequalified in the following categories:
- Highway Engineering – HE2
- Hydraulic Design – HD3
- Traffic Engineering – TE2
- Transport Planning – TP2
- Bridge Design – BD1
We have also been admitted to the following preferred suppliers panel arrangements:
- Sunshine Coast Council – Register of Prequalified for Infrastructure Design Services
- Sunshine Coast Council – Register of Prequalified Suppliers for Regional Planning Services
- Local Buy – Supply of Engineering Consultancy Services to Queensland Local Governments
- Local Buy – Supply of Project Management Consultancy Services to Queensland Local Governments
- Brisbane City Council – Register of Prequalified Infrastructure Design Consultancy Services (Erosion and Sediment Control)
- BMA – Prequalified Supplier for C-Res / BMA Local Buying Program Supplier
- DHA – DHA PPG Specialised Consultancy Services Panel
- Douglas Shire Council – Prequalified Supplier for Goods and Services
- Isaac Regional Council – Preferred Supplier Arrangement, PSA Professional Services
- Toowoomba Regional Council – Register of Prequalified Suppliers for Specific Engineering and Design Services
Projex Partners operates under a third party accredited Quality Assurance System that accords with the requirements of ISO9001:2015. This certification demonstrates our strong commitment to providing a quality service to our clients.
Our services include project management, road and highway engineering, municipal infrastructure, urban development, hydrology and hydraulics, structural engineering, transport planning and traffic engineering.