Structural Engineer – Sunshine Coast or Brisbane based
30 April, 2021.
We are a multi-disciplinary consulting practice with an experienced team of qualified professionals who are highly motivated and have a strong commitment to service, quality, and business ethics.
We deliver practical solutions through excellence in engineering, planning and management and we firmly believe that this starts with attracting and retaining the right team members.
More information on what we do, and our projects can be found at www.projexpartners.com.au
About the Opportunity
We are offering a fantastic opportunity for a Structural Engineer to support delivery of our pipeline of upcoming projects. The role includes management of projects, undertaking detailed structural design and modelling, mentoring junior staff, and helping the business pursue further exciting opportunities. You would be involved with a broad range of projects and work with experienced engineers, technical and administrative staff. The position will provide an opportunity for great career growth.
We are looking for a motivated individual that:
- Has a Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering;
- Has a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role;
- Is a Registered Professional Engineer of Queensland (RPEQ);
- Works well in a team but is also self-motivated with the ability to work with limited supervision;
- Has experience in building design including residential, commercial, retail, and industrial developments;
- Experience in the design of multi-storey concrete structures will be highly regarded;
- Is passionate about structural engineering design;
- Has a strong desire to further their technical knowledge in a wide range of disciplines;
- Demonstrates an ability to deal directly with clients;
- Wishes to work in a company where their contribution will be recognised as making a real difference.
What we Offer
Career and professional development
Flexible working hours
This position will be based in either our Brisbane or Sunshine Coast office.