16 December, 2021.
About the Opportunity
Due to our continued growth and project wins, we are offering a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Civil Designer to support delivery of our pipeline of upcoming projects on the Sunshine Coast.
The position provides an opportunity for great career growth in one of the fastest growing and most exciting areas of Australia as it prepares to play a part in hosting the Olympics in 2032.
We are looking for someone who can help manage projects, undertake detailed civil infrastructure design and modelling and help the business pursue further exciting opportunities. You would be involved with a broad range of projects and work with experienced engineers, technical and administrative staff.
We are looking for a motivated individual that:
- Has an Associate Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent;
- Has a minimum of 8 years' experience;
- Has extensive knowledge of design standards (TMR and local Government preferred);
- Is proficient in 12D, AutoCAD and stormwater design packages (e.g. 12D Drainage);
- Works well in a team and is self-motivated with the ability to work with limited supervision;
- Has a strong desire to further their technical knowledge in a wide range of disciplines;
- Demonstrates an ability to deal directly with clients;
- Wishes to work in a company where their contribution will be recognised and rewarded.
More information on what we do and our recent projects can be found at www.projexpartners.com.au
This position will be based in our Maroochydore office on the Sunshine Coast in Queensland.
Our Maroochydore office is a quick walk from the beach and river, shopping and the rapidly growing Maroochydore CBD, with all the lifestyle benefits close at hand.
If you are based in Brisbane, let us know and we will see if we have a role for you in our Spring Hill office.
What we Offer
- Flexible working arrangements to enjoy the best of the Sunshine Coast lifestyle
- Opportunities to work on some of the highest profile projects on the Sunshine Coast
- Career and professional development
- A friendly and supportive team environment
- Wellbeing support in these uncertain times
- Competitive remuneration
How to Apply
Please submit your application by midnight Sunday, 23 January 2022.