13 September, 2021.
About the Opportunity
Due to our continued growth and project wins, we are offering a fantastic opportunity for a Principal Structural Engineer to support delivery of our pipeline of upcoming projects in Brisbane and on the Sunshine Coast.
The position provides an opportunity for great career growth in one of the fastest growing and most exciting areas of Australia as it prepares to be part of the Region hosting the Olympics in 2032.
We are looking for someone who can manage a team, mentor junior staff and help the business pursue further exciting opportunities through a client facing role.
We are looking for a motivated individual that:
- Has a Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering;
- Has a minimum of 8 years’ experience in a similar role;
- Is a Chartered Professional Engineer and RPEQ;
- Is ready to take the next step in their career progression;
- Has the capability to lead a team, is self-motivated and able to work with limited supervision;
- Has experience in building design and construction support for multi-level residential, commercial, retail, and industrial developments;
- Experience in the design of multi-storey concrete and post-tensioned structures will be highly regarded;
- Is passionate about structural engineering design;
- Has a strong desire to further their technical knowledge in the structural field;
- Has a demonstrated ability to deal directly with clients;
- Wishes to work in a company where their contribution will be recognised and rewarded.
More information on what we do and our recent projects can be found at www.projexpartners.com.au
This position will be based in our Spring Hill office in Queensland.
If you are based on the Sunshine Coast, let us know and we will see if we have a role for you in our Maroochydore office.
What we Offer
- Flexible working arrangements to enjoy a work life balance
- Opportunity to work on some of the highest profile projects in Brisbane and on the Sunshine Coast
- Career and professional development
- A friendly and supportive team environment
- Wellbeing support in these uncertain times
- Competitive remuneration