Structural Drafter (Consulting) – Sunshine Coast
19 June, 2019.
We are a multi-disciplinary consulting practice with an experienced team of qualified professionals, who are highly motivated and have a strong commitment to service, quality and business ethics.
We deliver practical solutions through excellence in Engineering, Planning and Management and we firmly believe that this starts with attracting and retaining the right team members.
More information on what we do, and our projects can be found at www.projexpartners.com.au
About the Opportunity
We are offering a fantastic opportunity for a structural drafter to undertake detailed structural and civil drafting for a broad range of projects and work with experienced engineers, designers, drafters and administrative staff.
Key aspects of the role involve assistance in:
- Structural drafting of building structures in reinforced and pre-stressed concrete, structural steel and timber using Revit;
- Drafting of precast elements, Tower Crane foundations, materials hoist installations and other construction support services.
- Providing assistance with civil drafting using AutoCAD when required;
- Providing guidance to other design / drafting staff;
- Quality assurance documentation and continual system improvement.
We are looking for a motivated individual that:
- Has an Associate Degree in Structural Engineering or Equivalent;
- Has a minimum of 5 years experience;
- Works well in a team but is also self-motivated with the ability to work with limited supervision;
- Has a strong desire to further their technical knowledge in a wide range of disciplines;
- Has good communication skills;
- Wishes to work in a company where their contribution will be recognised as making a real difference.
Whilst this position will be based in our Sunshine Coast Office, it may also involve travel to our other offices in Cairns, Gold Coast or Mackay and other places where we undertake work.
What we Offer
- Career and professional development in a senior role within a regionally-based consultancy
- Flexible working hours
- Wellbeing opportunities
How to apply
Please submit your application by email to email@example.com by close of business Friday 28 June 2019.
Applications from recruiting agencies will not be considered.